The Patriots may have taken home another ring, but which brands won The Super Bowl? Twitter announced its winners of their #BrandBowl competition. The social platform awarded brands in 5 categories (via Adweek):
- MVP – Awarded to the brand with the highest percentage of all brand-related tweets during Super Bowl LIII
- Blitz – Given to the business which reaches the highest level of tweets per minute at some point during the game
- Quarterback – The brand with a single tweet that draws the most retweets during the game
- Interception – The highest percentage of brand conversation for a brand that did not run a TVC during the Super Bowl.
- Video Replay – The brand that drives the most video views (new category in 2019)
These big budget campaigns stirred up the most engagement, giving insight on what it takes to generate conversation via tweets. Twitter also broke down top conversations by industry.
Read more about Twitters #BrandBowl competition.